We're growing! Check back often for positions available:
Wholesale Account Manager
Maintain and develop current wholesale accounts through exceptional customer service.
- Prospect and open new accounts in accordance with brand standards.
- Upgrade accounts to maximize Atelier Coralia Leets exposure and sales volume.
- Assist in the planning, set-up, and running of trade shows and promotional events when required.
- Maintain a relevant and effective reporting system as required.
- Provide feedback to management regarding industry results and development; Recommend plans to maximize future business.
- Responsible For organizing, packing and shipping all outbound orders.
- 5 years of sales experience, preferably in fashion industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation and Organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field preferred
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Quickbooks
- Highly confident, self-assured individual who is able to work autonomously.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email Cover Letter and Resume to:
International Distributor: Eastern Europe and Japan
Atelier Coralia Leets Jewelry Design is looking for distributors in Eastern Europe and Japan to help expand brand exposure internationally.
Ideal candidate already has established business and proven success in the fashion industry
Part Time Retail Key Holder
Atelier Coralia Leets Jewelry is looking for a Part Time Key holder for our flagship store in Winter Park, FL. The ideal candidate is someone looking to make a long term commitment and grow within the Atelier Coralia Leets Family. They possess a fun and friendly disposition and can get.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create an amazing in-store experience for every customer.
- Greet and assist customers with a smile and positive attitude.
- Be an ambassador for the Atelier Coralia Leets brand in-store and in the community.
- Assist with visual merchandising and general store maintenance.
- Participate in inventory management and organization.
- Update Social Media on a day-to-day basis as needed
- Maintain and track new and existing client information.
- Participate in outreach initiatives to create a buzz for Atelier Coralia Leets Jewelry in the local community.
- Minimum 3 Years Retail Experience.
- Ability to represent the Atelier Coralia Leets Jewelry brand.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Possess amazing skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Basic Knowledge in Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Ability to use software QuickBooks, Excel, Word, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly + Monthly Bonus
To inquire email: